Mobile Device Security
What is Intelligence Hub?
Intelligence Hub (formerly “AirWatch”) is an IOS and Android application that allows your phone to be in compliance with Mount Sinai security policies.
What is Microsoft Intune?
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM)
Request Access to Enable Email on your Mobile Device
- Launch a web browser and go to Sinai Central https://sinaicentral.mssm.edu and log in
- Once logged in, go to: Employee Self Service -> Attestation -> Sign a Form.
- You will need to sign both the Attestation form and the Mobile Device Sync form.
- Contact the Helpdesk and request “Mobile Device Sync”
- The Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Queens: 212-241-4357
- The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: 212-241-7091
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West: 212-523-6486
- Once the helpdesk ticket is processed complete the instructions below on your Mobile Device